This guide aims to display how to change your login endpoint on a MobileCaddy App on an Android device.
- To start, ensure you have downloaded and installed “Bizcaddy”.
- Click the button in the top right hand corner, this should open a drop down list. From here, choose “Change Server”.
- Here you can change the server by selecting the appropriate tickbox.
- Click “Apply”. This shall reload the login page.
- Login as usual.
- If you want to switch to another server uninstall the app by going to the main Android “Settings” app, scroll to the “Device” heading and click “Apps”.
- Select “Bizcaddy” and click the “Uninstall” button.
- Reinstall the app and start again from step 2.