In Episode 4 Justin shows how to quickly and easily change your Heartbeat settings in MobileCaddy so your local store emulates exactly how a device would work without a connection, enabling you to test the offline behaviour of your Salesforce.com mobile app.
With just a few clicks you will:
- Simulate having no connection to your device.
- Edit a record offline.
- Check the sync has failed gracefully and been handled by the Mobilecaddy sync engine
- View the platform record to see no update has occurred.
- Simulate regaining a connection to your device and a refresh of your records.
- Be able to test the offline functionality of your app as if your were in the field.